cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Data cards not moving After new patch 3.18062.23

Using the WebApp, I can't manually rearrange my Data cards in my forms anymore.

I have unticked snap to columns and have unlocked the Data Card.

This only started occuring after the most recent Patch 3.18062.23

I also cannot deselect items in the view without selecting another item i.e. clicking in blank space no longer deselects the cursor.

13 REPLIES 13

I think the JSON file may be checksum protected and therefore fail the validation if edited. 

Another more or less safe way to re-arrange cards in a very large form is to just select them and modify the X and Y values. 

I agree: JSON is protected somehow, however MS recommended to modify and edit it previously.

I wasn't able to properly modify Y value. For example, I'm entering 50, but it's changing to 987 ot 645 or 110 or any other "random" value.

It looks like reordering algorithm is buggy, and I'm sure this is critical issue for the PowerApp because we can't make changes in the form.

I suspect the reason for such behavior is that the "Snap to columns" is enabled on the form and it tries to re-align the cards after moving. If you have not done so already, please try to disable that option along with "Columns" setting.

When "snap to columns" enabled I can't drag/drop cards in the field list, but I can move the up/down using arrows in the context menu for the field (in the field list).

If I switch "snap to columns" off, I can drag and drop fields in the field list, however, behavior is buggy anyway whatever d&d or up/down you are using.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,931)