cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmadair

Data cards reordered in form

I just went in to edit my form and the fields are upside down. Title and publication number used to be first and Contacts and Notes were last. When I open the form now, it's the opposite. I'm afraid that someone else played with the list but didn't publish it. The form still works appropriately live. I need to make some changes, though, and am concerned that everything will get turned around. I saw the solution to prevent this from happening in the future, but I'm concerned that I'll be rebuilding my form if I select republish. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi there if things gets messed up again revert to the version of the app you know all was good.

rubin_boer_0-1612554043743.png

MS Link: Restore your canvas app to a previous version - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

I searched for an app under my name, but couldn't find this one. I am actually customizing the form, not an app. We have a project list, and the main menu is New, Edit in grid view, Share, Export to Excel, Power Apps. I select Power Apps and then Customize Form. From there, how can I get back to a previous version?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,992)