Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YoYo1982
Helper I
Helper I

Data classification in Powerapps oder Powerautomate

Hi all,

I have build a Powerapp where the user can answer some question. Data type is choices/bool.

The goal is to classify those data with a result (low, medium, high). E.g. if 5 out of 10 questions are answered with yes it is classifyed as high.
I know how to do this in Powerautomate but is this also possible in Powerapps? Advantage would be, that the user would see direct the impact of his choosen answers.

Is this possible and useful and if so, how could that implemented or should I stick to Powerautomate?

Any thoughts are welcome!

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @YoYo1982 ,

It would be a simply CountRows() of a Filtered list (the correct ones) from the question/answer source.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @YoYo1982 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,888)