Has anyone seen this. My app connects to sql, and via a gallery I display basic information. When editing the app the data appears as normal. Then the app is published, the data just shows blank. This just started happening
This image is what it looks like when editing:
This is what it looks like in the published app:
If I create a duplicate of the screen, or copy and paste all the components of this to a blank screen - it works fine. I've tried deleting the gallery and pasting it back in, i've tried hiding the fields, publishing and then unhiding and republishing. Nothing works other than creating a brand new screen.
Update to this, in case anyone is experiencing it. I opened up a ticket with MS. They say it's related to a bug with gallery performance. It's being worked on, but no ETA. The workaround is to duplicate the page - then the gallery functions normally. Bit frustrating however, if you've names many fields on your page - they dupe as fieldname_1. Can be a pain if you have many links to the page.