cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data fields not displaying in Form: Properties: Edit Fields

Not sure when exactly this issue began, first noticed it last week.  The data fields in my PowerApps form are not showing up when I click on "Edit Fields" in the form properties, so I can't re-order the fields in my app.  I've tried refreshing the data source (SP list), adding new fields to the SP list and replacing the current data cards with the updated ones, and still nothing.  Any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a final update to this, it turns out that my Google Chrome browser was out-of-date.  Once I updated it to the latest version and relaunched the browser, I could see all of the data fields and data sources without issue.  Thanks to everyone for their contributions and insights, and I apologize that this was much ado about nothing!

View solution in original post

brentleslie
Frequent Visitor

I have got this issue as well.  When I use Chrome, it's missing 4 fields.  So I switched to Edge - there it's slightly better, missing 3 fields.

Am using Azure SQL as a source, how ridiculous.

brentleslie
Frequent Visitor

The way I fixed it was to delete the old connection, then re-import it.  Had to do this twice before all the fields appeared.

Buggy and ridiculous.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (43,735)