Not sure when exactly this issue began, first noticed it last week. The data fields in my PowerApps form are not showing up when I click on "Edit Fields" in the form properties, so I can't re-order the fields in my app. I've tried refreshing the data source (SP list), adding new fields to the SP list and replacing the current data cards with the updated ones, and still nothing. Any ideas?
Solved! Go to Solution.
As a final update to this, it turns out that my Google Chrome browser was out-of-date. Once I updated it to the latest version and relaunched the browser, I could see all of the data fields and data sources without issue. Thanks to everyone for their contributions and insights, and I apologize that this was much ado about nothing!
I have got this issue as well. When I use Chrome, it's missing 4 fields. So I switched to Edge - there it's slightly better, missing 3 fields.
Am using Azure SQL as a source, how ridiculous.
Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.