Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guicord101
Super User
Super User

Data is not being added to the list

Hi Guys!
I have an app with 3 e-mail fields, when the user puts the e-mail of the company's employees in these boxes, 2 fields take this data to a list on sharepoint, however, the other field is blank and does not take the data.
I've already looked at the configuration of the 3 fields and they are apparently the same... But the "employee e-mail" field does not take the data to the list

Guicord101_0-1652963222400.png

Guicord101_1-1652963357164.png

As you can see, 2 fields bring data but 1 field does not

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Guicord101 

The key to solving this problem will probably be found in the Update property of the card.  Make sure that it reflects the control inside.  If you cannot get it to work properly, delete it from your list of fields and re-add it again.  If it still doesn't work, go back to the data source and check out whether its properties are the same as the ones that work. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Guicord101 

The key to solving this problem will probably be found in the Update property of the card.  Make sure that it reflects the control inside.  If you cannot get it to work properly, delete it from your list of fields and re-add it again.  If it still doesn't work, go back to the data source and check out whether its properties are the same as the ones that work. 

Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Guicord101 

Hi Drrickyp, the settings were identical.. I deleted the field and created it again and it worked, hahaha

Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Guicord101 

Why aren't I surprised?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (3,950)