cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tapesh
Level: Powered On

Data not Clean or No Valid data

Hi, 

I M trying to make an app for my self where i do not have any data, can just start to make and app without any data or no sample data even and then is that possible to store the future input data into could using one drive. 

I also want to know more about how can I create a login page using could to store data? is it possible with a power app? if so do I have to create two different tables like one for login and password and another table for the rest of the data given as input by users?  

any help or suggestion how can i go ahead with this, please ? 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: Data not Clean or No Valid data

@Tapesh 

Yes, you need to connect to Data source View/Edit/New/Delete data in PowerApps.

As you said, you can create two tables stored in OneDrive for business, one for account and password, another for storing data.

PowerApps Documents is a good place to get started, here is some reference for you: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-started-create-from-data 

Sik

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: Data not Clean or No Valid data

@Tapesh 

Yes, you need to connect to Data source View/Edit/New/Delete data in PowerApps.

As you said, you can create two tables stored in OneDrive for business, one for account and password, another for storing data.

PowerApps Documents is a good place to get started, here is some reference for you: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-started-create-from-data 

Sik

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,350)