cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Data source may be invalid

I noticed something strange : when i've got theese errors, if i close and re-open the browser, my app is working fine... Don't know if this information can help somehow

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

No, I tried this and I also had one of my users try desktop, android, ios devices. No dice. It was an issue with this ETAG or Invalid data source and Microsoft just made it right forus. My browser IDE AND my personal IOS phone both had the same error, and it went by by 5 minutes ago.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Anyone else notice that it seemed resolved earlier but the same errors are happening again?

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

FYI: Last Night (Michigan EDT Time zone) this error resurfaced at about 10pm. I received a message from customer at 8:30AM notifying me of the issue (ETAG and/or invalid data source errors) By 9:00 AM it was working once again with no code publishing, device swapping, nor app version downloading.As of 10:00 AM it is still working, and fingers are crossed for a stable tenant to app connection experience today.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

From my side it's still broken.. I have to regulary refresh web browser page to get it work.
Hope Microsoft will fix that issue soon.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Still broken for me also.  Just doing a simple patch to a column.  

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Post screen shots and error details so Microsoft can engage the issue with an awareness of the magnitude of the problem. Any time I know I have not changed an app and it has problems, I start making it public on the forum with pictures. Also, include a reference in the body of your post for their handle, so they get spammed. Like This @tjourdinfb and @JKarnesBloomin . There is little more frustrating than to have customers go offline when we have not changed our apps, but remember with the Tenant and the cloud and AD and all the moving parts, stuff sometimes goes offline for a lot of different reasons. This is not mature software yet..
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I am also seeing this same issue with a submitform .. Intermittant issue... mostly does not work anymore but will sometime work in dev studio

Data Source is a Task list in SharePoint...

Have tried replacing the connector with no luck

Just started heppening in the last week or so..

Session ID: 88a3da59-3cb7-487c-84ed-b0070a160b4a
PowerApps 3.18071.25

error message states

"Conflicts exist with Changes on the server, Please Reload. Server Response ETAG Mismatch

ClientRequestID:e51e2463-7e8c-4fal-a5f3-85dddf254abd 

serverRequestID: bee1789-406f-6000-cd52-048d2d4af5bf"

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yesterday my form was submitting perfectly, and today it's not, and I had made no changes. I can't figure out how to solve the problem! I simply use the app as simple time sheet data entry for employees.

Error message: "There was a problem saving your changes. The data source my be invalid."

Please find attached screen shots.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It was just working again and then it stopped! What is happening?!

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,238)