cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexMcomm
Frequent Visitor

Data validation error

This error just started today.

Can someone help me understand what is going on. This is affecting all screens of app, and all forms. Nothing has been changed, to my knowledge, that would cause this.

3 REPLIES 3
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@AlexMcomm 

When was the app last working?  Has the app been in use by the organization yet?

Suggest you check out this previous post for clues on what might be happening.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/PowerApps-form-errors-when-SharePoint-list-h...

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

AlexMcomm
Frequent Visitor

It worked fine last night.

It seems to be updating the share point list again. I did not do anything to fix it, but this unreliability concerns me.

@AlexMcomm 

So your app is working again now?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,972)