cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

DataCard Span Multiple Rows

I have a relatively simple Power App form that has 5 rows of DataCards. I have added custom DataCards so there is spacing on the left hand side of the form. There are three blank DataCards...one in each row on the left most column. I want to put an image in that blank area. If I add the image to the data card then the row height increases. I don't want that. I want the image to SPAN multiple rows. If I put it outside of a DataCard then the image floats around when scrolling up and down. I don't want the image to stay in one spot...I want it to move up and down when scrolling.

Any ideas??

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: DataCard Span Multiple Rows

Hi @1Raptor007 ,

Is there a reason you do not want to increase the height of the cards?
Can you please send a screen shot of what you are trying to do.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Here is an image of the form with explanations.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @1Raptor007 ,

Now I get it - you do not have the picture in a card.

Just add a Custom Card between Employee and New Status and put the image control in it. The content can refer things other than in the data source of the form. I do similar in the below with client and company signatures.SignatureCapturepng.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I can add the image to one of the datacards but then the ROW HEIGHT is increased. I don't want to increase the row height.

How does a datacard SPAN two rows?

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @1Raptor007 ,

Not on the same form. All cards on the row need to be the same height and all will adjust to the size of the highest card.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,900)