cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

DataSource error: {status:404. Error from the token exchange: the connection is not found. Please create new connector and change..

Hello, 

I have been playing around with Canvas app FormMode configurations when suddenly the connection to the connected datasources started to fail. Could this problem be caused by some user actions? Or could this be a system error that is going to get fixed after some time? Will I need to create an app from scratch again?

Would sincerely appreciate some advice. 

mantastg08876_2-1610057877753.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Thank you for the suggestion. Noted. I didn't try to disconnect and re-connect. I let it be and waited overnight. In the morning, everything was back to normal...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Have you tried disconnecting and re-connecting the data source?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @WarrenBelz ,

Thank you for the suggestion. Noted. I didn't try to disconnect and re-connect. I let it be and waited overnight. In the morning, everything was back to normal...

View solution in original post

CgyCoder
Regular Visitor

I just have the same issue for all of my power apps and flow.  Refreshing the datasource give me the same error as what is posted here above. Did not try deleting and adding a single connector , as not to lose any work I have done.  what I did was add a new datasource and give me this error "Error from token exchange: The connector is not found. Please contact support or connector owner to enable it again". Well wait overnight and let see the next day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,845)