cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aprildunnam
Level 10

DataTable Stuck on Loading Data

I am having an issue with a DataTable Control showing "Loading Data" if there are no items in the data source.  The data source is a SharePoint list. If I add an item to the list and refresh the data source then it shows the data correctly, however, if there are no items in the list it will show "Loading Data" instead of the expected No Data Text.  Has anyone else experience this?  

2 REPLIES 2
Power Apps Staff anees
Power Apps Staff

Re: DataTable Stuck on Loading Data

Hi April, I was trying this out and was not able to repro. If you are hitting this consistently can you capture the network traffic and send my way?

Thanks

Anees

Power Apps Staff anees
Power Apps Staff

Re: DataTable Stuck on Loading Data

Sorry misunderstood this to be the progress indicator issue you had mentioned. The problem with "Loading data" message being shown when there is no data is known and a fix is on the way. However it should not affect your app in any way, if it is please let us know.

Thanks

Anees

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,472)