cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjcitpro
Helper III
Helper III

Datasource not refreshing.

I have a Sharepoint Datasource that will not refresh.  I have removed the Datasource, saved App, closed App, opened App, added Datasource and still has old data.  I can Edit Data on Data screen and see the proper data.  I tried creating a button to refresh datasource, still no luck.  Opened PowerApps in Chrome Incognito mode, also no luck.  

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sjcitpro ,

Which version of PowerApps Studio do you use on your side?

Do you mean that the new data added in your data source could not be refreshed within your app?

I have made a test on my side (my PowerApps Studio version is 3.19034.12), and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, then try your app again, refresh you data source, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, also please consider take a try to re-create a new app based on your data source, check if the issue still exists.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to submit an assisted support ticket for help through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,473)