cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cepjc
Advocate II
Advocate II

Dataverse/CDS | Super SLOW performance while editing Table/Entity or Views; opening a table or switching back from editing a view...

Is anyone experiencing a slow performance while working the editor in the modern Maker Portal for Power Apps?

The 'Loading tables...' message appears and it takes long for the table/entity to load, or when you click the 'back' button after editing a view... 

cepjc_0-1611163090911.png

I have cleared the cache and cookies...  No improvement.

As a side note, the 'old' Solution Explorer works much better under Advanced Settings.

I would appreciate if the MSFT team looks into this -OR- someone could point me in the right direction on how to fix this issue. It is a pain while editing a solution/app based on Dataverse/CDS.

Thank you in advance,

CEPJC

2 REPLIES 2
cepjc
Advocate II
Advocate II

Is anyone experiencing slow performance while making editing Dataverse/CDS tables in make.powerapps.com??

Any ideas on what could be the cause of this experienced 'lag'? I have tried both Chrome and MS Edge. Both are slow... Thank you for your feedback.

Best, CEPJC

Yes im am experiencing the same thing, its has lasted a week now. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,181)