cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dev412
Frequent Visitor

Dataverse for Teams not loading existing apps or creating new ones

My Teams + Power Apps was working a few days ago, but since then it gives the below error message when trying to edit existing apps and will not create a new app (simply hangs on the loading screen). I can still access the data, edit tables, flows, etc.. 

I have tried multiple browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc), multiple computers, web version / Teams app, etc.. I've also tried restoring previous version of the current apps.  Power Apps outside of Teams is working as usual, so this is isolated to my Teams environment. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.24.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-16 at 8.51.28 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@dev412,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you mean that you could edit the existing app or create a new app within PowerApps in Teams?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario, share me with the URL?

Recently, several users have reported this issue. It may be a problem related to an outage regarding the Power Apps integration with Teams.

I have a test on my side and I can successfully open the app and create a new app in Teams.

Currently, you could try to clean your browser's cache and log out Teams account and log in again.

I would suggest you to create a MS support ticket for further investigation: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support 

Hope it could help you.

Best Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@dev412,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you mean that you could edit the existing app or create a new app within PowerApps in Teams?

Could you please share a bit more about the scenario, share me with the URL?

Recently, several users have reported this issue. It may be a problem related to an outage regarding the Power Apps integration with Teams.

I have a test on my side and I can successfully open the app and create a new app in Teams.

Currently, you could try to clean your browser's cache and log out Teams account and log in again.

I would suggest you to create a MS support ticket for further investigation: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support 

Hope it could help you.

Best Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Thank you for the reply. The problem resolved on its own several days later, and thus must have been been related to the outage or a bug that was fixed. It has been more reliable since. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,801)