Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yoursnani
Post Patron
Post Patron

Date Field selectable +2days on the day

Hi,

I am new to power apps . I am customizing SharePoint . my query is 

I have a date field and I want to make user only choose the date from +2 days . 

Example : I have open for on 18/06/2021 . when I open date picker the date should one 20/06/2021 or plus date can selectable . previous and next two days can't be selectable . 

Please help me 

Thank you 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Currently there is no option to show limited date in date control. What you can do is set a label below date picker and write this code in Visible property of label. That way if user select any thing that's not in +/- 2 range it will display this error label.

DatePicker2.SelectedDate >= DateAdd(Today(),3,Days) || DatePicker2.SelectedDate <= DateAdd(Today(),-3,Days)

a17.jpg

View solution in original post

Please select Accept as Solution if i have solved your problem. You can click thumbs up if you like my response.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Currently there is no option to show limited date in date control. What you can do is set a label below date picker and write this code in Visible property of label. That way if user select any thing that's not in +/- 2 range it will display this error label.

DatePicker2.SelectedDate >= DateAdd(Today(),3,Days) || DatePicker2.SelectedDate <= DateAdd(Today(),-3,Days)

a17.jpg

@zmansuri 

Thank you 

Please select Accept as Solution if i have solved your problem. You can click thumbs up if you like my response.

nickellis74
Resolver II
Resolver II

I would be tempted to use a dropdown control rather than a calendar here. Insert a dropdown control and set the Items property to: 

[DateAdd(Today(),-2),DateAdd(Today(),-1),Today(),DateAdd(Today(),1),DateAdd(Today(),2)]

Then set the Default to Today()

nickellis74_0-1624029895225.png

You'll get a dropdown that looks like this:

nickellis74_1-1624029939304.png

I hope that helps!

Nick

@nickellis74 

Thank you for responding 

It's working fine. but I am using this in edit page . when I am submitting form everything's .it will changing first date. I don't want like . that . I want only one time selectable 

Can we do that

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (4,018)