cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date Picker Issue

When I submit the form to SP Online list the date is minus 1 day.

If I select 30th of April from the datepicker in powerapps and submit the List will display 29th of April.

Any solution or ideas on how to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Date Picker Issue

Hi @Anonymous,

This issue should be related with SharePoint date sotring.

Could you please share information about the date type? is it date only, or the date and time format?

If you are using the Date and time, please take a try to create a date only field, see if issue insists.

Further, In addition to the format, make sure you have the datetimezone property of the Date Picker specified with UTC.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The data type is date only. And I have tried changing the date picker control to UTC but still getting 1 day off. I have tried a test environment and set the region to Australia but still did not work.

Microsoft ManishM
Microsoft

I have started to see this issue since last week. My PM system was writing data with selected date on the date control to a SharePoint list. Now suddenly it is writing +1 day to what is selected to the same SP list. However, when the same data is retrieved in PA, it is giving me the correct date (-1 day).

Can someone help me understand what might be going on? I did not change my system at all when this shift of date happened. 

What has changed?

DanielaH
Level 8

Hi All,

I had a similar issue and found the reason (at least for my case):

My SharePoint online site had regional settings set to a wrong timezone. So if you go to SP site contents - regional settings - ensure you selected the correct timezone there. Adjusting that worked for me. 🙂

Bubbler
Level: Powered On

I've got exactly the same issue with DatePicker.

In this case, my canvas App connects to CDS.  If Dynamics Timezone is different (even if the UTC time difference is correct) the displayed date differs from the saved date (at CDS) in one day.  This bug is independent from the saving method (Submitting a form, Patching) and also independent from the device (PC browser/Android PowerApps App)

It appears to be an 12h AM/PM issue.  

Please correct the bug to let PowerApps work in multi-country scenarios.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Platform 24

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,380)