cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaiserfaust
Frequent Visitor

Date Range From DataVerse Table

Good morning!

I'm attempting to build a reservation app and I have most of what I need built. I'm struggling on a way to basically filter or perhaps use an IF statement for my date ranges. The two fields I'm attempting to associate the reservation to are the resFrom to the resTo columns, and anything in between (please see DataVerseTable.png). I'll only be printing approved ones. I've also attached screenshots of how the calendar was built, and what items are currently being shown in the gallery.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kaiserfaust
Frequent Visitor

Good afternoon Community,

I've since figured out my issue and it was a simple fix. Inserting the following function into the  "Items" property of my nested gallery did the trick.

Filter(
tabReservations,
resFrom < ThisItem.NextDay
And resTo >= ThisItem.Value
And resAppStatus = "Approved"
)

See screenshot "ReservationGallery.png" for reference. Hope this helps someone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kaiserfaust
Frequent Visitor

Good afternoon Community,

I've since figured out my issue and it was a simple fix. Inserting the following function into the  "Items" property of my nested gallery did the trick.

Filter(
tabReservations,
resFrom < ThisItem.NextDay
And resTo >= ThisItem.Value
And resAppStatus = "Approved"
)

See screenshot "ReservationGallery.png" for reference. Hope this helps someone.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,164)