cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date Time Picker -- Missing Time

I added the Date control to a card but the time portion is not present.  I am using the current version of PowerApps.

What should I do to be able to also choose a time?  I am using the Web version on a PC if that affects my view.

Thank you,

W.

14 REPLIES 14

I also love Michael's solution, and I figured out a solution that seems to work for using am and pm. First, I added a radio button ("AmPmRadio" below) to the Date data card, and then I changed the Update property of this card to "DataCardValue6.SelectedDate + Time(Value(If(AmPmRadio.Selected.Value ="PM", Sum(HourDropdown.Selected.Value,12),HourDropdown.Selected.Value)), Value(MinDropdown.Selected.Value), 0)"

Note: In the If statement for the Value of Hours I originally tried to use DateAdd(HourDropdown.Selected.Value,12,Hours) but that didn't work, so I settled on Sum(HourDropdown,12)

Learner1
Frequent Visitor

Date and Time picker control is now available in Power App 👍

mtools
Frequent Visitor

Hello, I was looking for a solution for this issue too.. I have made this date time picker.. let me know if you'd like to know more details.. 

themicroconsult

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

If you're looking for much better date and time picker component. Check out the below link:

http://themicroconsulting.com/powerapps-custom-calendar-component-with-time-picker/

Jules123

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png hello i was wondering if there is a datetime picker looking like this one. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,006)