Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AB4N
Helper I
Helper I

Date not refreshing after creating a new item

Hi all,

I have created a simple app with 3 columns, 1 screen and 1 form, integrated on a SharePoint list.

Columns:

Sign-In (date & time)

Sign-Out (date & time)

Name (Text)

The user presses the new button on the SharePoint list, and can then enter a name, and use the save button - this works fine.

The user can then edit that item, and select a sign-in time - works fine.

However, the user then creates another item, enters a different name, but this time the date/time controls are already populated with the previous entry.

This also happens if the user edits a different item.

I have added Refresh/Reset on everything - OnSave, OnNew, OnEdit.

I have added Refresh/Reset on my forms OnSuccess.

The only thing that seems to clear the controls is to reload my browser.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @AB4N ,

As I understood from the below-mentioned Issue. you are using a form with 3 columns and a button for Submit the form.

Here you can use the below code onSuccess Properties.

ResetForm(Form1);

Hope your Issue resolved.

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Please Vote for my idea if you feel, that will help you in the future or good to have in power app.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Ability-s-to-Select-Icon-from-UIFabric/idi-p/69...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Preview-Mode-for-All-the-Device-Like-Phone-Tabl...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,566)