cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Date picker display full date format - example 23rd February 2021

Hello... 

I have a date picker field that currently displays the date as DD/MM/YYYY i would like to display the date in full format for example if they selected 23/02/2021 the output would be 23rd February 2021, Is this possible? 

I don't mind if i need to created additional fields to allow this to work but ideally id like the user to still be able to select the date from the date picker calendar. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@amyharkus86  You can use below coding

Office365Outlook.SendEmail("abc@def.com","Test",Text(DatePicker.SelectedDate,"[$-en-US]dd-mmm-yyyy"))

It's working fine..

Did this post solve your problem? Please click Accept as Solution so that others may find it more quickly.
If you liked my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @amyharkus86 ..
You need to update DatePicket Format. see below image. It will be resolved your problem.. 

image.png

Did this post solve your problem? Please click Accept as Solution so that others may find it more quickly.

Resolver I
Resolver I

@AsanKani Thank you. 

How do i get to translate to an email, for my form once its completed the user submits the form as part of this an email is sent, the email shows the details from the form, But the date format in the email still show the dd/mm/yyyy, id like this show in the email in the format as shown by your reply, is this possible? 

Capture.PNG

Are you using MS Flow/ PowerApps to send email? let me know the coding.. 

the email is sent from PowerApps its self using the outlook connector. Not using flow. 

@amyharkus86  You can use below coding

Office365Outlook.SendEmail("abc@def.com","Test",Text(DatePicker.SelectedDate,"[$-en-US]dd-mmm-yyyy"))

It's working fine..

View solution in original post

Resolver I
Resolver I

Thanks great thank you. 

You are welcome. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,669)