cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TerrificTerri
Resolver II
Resolver II

DatePicker Icon

Why is my date picker icon being cutoff?  See the picture for an example.  Every new date picker I add does this.  It looks fine when  developing mode, but when changed to edit or new, this is what is seen.  I have tried the padding and cannot seem to get it working correctly.

dp.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi TT,

Is this on the Edit form?  What if you set the width of the control to Parent.Width - 60?

View solution in original post

I admit I had to play with it, but I removed the Parent.Width all together and set the padding at 0 for the Top, Bottom, and Left, and 5 for the Right.  Mine displayed correctly then, hopefully yours will too.  However, the text is all the way to the left (which is better than the icon being cut off).  You might get better results by playing with the padding but this was the best I got.

5 REPLIES 5
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi TT,

Is this on the Edit form?  What if you set the width of the control to Parent.Width - 60?

Finally got it after playing with the padding and your suggestion.  Thanks again

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am seeing the same issue and my default is set to (Parent.Width - 60) * 0.6 but when I remove the * 0.6 the width is too wide. Could you give more detail in what is needed to fix? Thank you. 

I admit I had to play with it, but I removed the Parent.Width all together and set the padding at 0 for the Top, Bottom, and Left, and 5 for the Right.  Mine displayed correctly then, hopefully yours will too.  However, the text is all the way to the left (which is better than the icon being cut off).  You might get better results by playing with the padding but this was the best I got.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Must have been a bug that was fixed because now I notice all the forms I have look normal now without applying this fix to all of them. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (86,693)