cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DatePicker Type Error

I'm new to PowerApps. I've started this project with the SiteInspection Template provided by Microsoft, but I'm having trouble with the following. Any help is appreciated.

• What type does my DatePickBox need to be? I've tried Text, Value, Number, ShortDate, LongDate. See screenshot attached.
  • The DatePickBox is not updated in the column on the spreadsheet used as the Data Source. I've managed to get the other boxes to update, but DatePicker eludes me. How do I accomplish this?

Happy to provide more screenshots or pasted code.

DatePick_Error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: DatePicker Type Error

Try DatePickBox.SelectedDate

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Try DatePickBox.SelectedDate

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

It always happens....as soon as I post a question I immediately find the answer I was looking for through rewording my Google search. Your answer was correct as well so thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,559)