cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cheve
Advocate I
Advocate I

DatePicker control width problem

I'am having problems setting the with of the datepicker control to less than 180 or 190 pixels.

Everything looks ok on Powerapps studio web, but when I run the app on the browser the calendar icon get hidden or partially hidden depending of the width.

Tested on chrome and Edge.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Cheve I see that you wrote in earlier in the week as well. That thread was marked as a solution. Can you review and advise if the uprade has resolved your issue. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/DatePicker-presentation-error/m-p/162541 

@Anonymous

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cheve,

I just set the date picker control's Width property to 170, and run in play mode in Chrome, and the calendar icon shows correctly like below:

Capture.PNG

Would you please try with a new app to see if you could reproduce your issue?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I attach an image that shows the effect. As I said before, this does not happen in Studio, it happens when yo run the application in the browser.

ERR01.png

I tested and the same problem happends on android application.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Cheve I see that you wrote in earlier in the week as well. That thread was marked as a solution. Can you review and advise if the uprade has resolved your issue. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/DatePicker-presentation-error/m-p/162541 

@Anonymous

View solution in original post

Yes... I marked that as a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,682)