cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cheve
Advocate I
Advocate I

DatePicker control width problem

I'am having problems setting the with of the datepicker control to less than 180 or 190 pixels.

Everything looks ok on Powerapps studio web, but when I run the app on the browser the calendar icon get hidden or partially hidden depending of the width.

Tested on chrome and Edge.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Cheve I see that you wrote in earlier in the week as well. That thread was marked as a solution. Can you review and advise if the uprade has resolved your issue. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/DatePicker-presentation-error/m-p/162541 

@Anonymous

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cheve,

I just set the date picker control's Width property to 170, and run in play mode in Chrome, and the calendar icon shows correctly like below:

Capture.PNG

Would you please try with a new app to see if you could reproduce your issue?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I attach an image that shows the effect. As I said before, this does not happen in Studio, it happens when yo run the application in the browser.

ERR01.png

I tested and the same problem happends on android application.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Cheve I see that you wrote in earlier in the week as well. That thread was marked as a solution. Can you review and advise if the uprade has resolved your issue. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/DatePicker-presentation-error/m-p/162541 

@Anonymous

Yes... I marked that as a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,543)