cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

DateTime Formats not displaying correctly in SharePoint single line of text column

I have an app that saves company Holidays to a SharePoint list.   There is a label that displays a date in UTC format and I am patching that text to a single line of text column in SharePoint.   When it is patched the SharePoint column does NOT display in the correct UTC text format.  I need the StartDate column in SharePoint to show the same UTC formatted date as is shown in the images below in the PowerApp.   Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

• Image 1 shows a hidden field that captures the UTC format of the Date selected in the DatePicker.  
  • Image 2 is where I patch the text value of the hidden field to the collection.  ({StartDate: labelStartDateText.Text})
  • Image 3 shows the Gallery with the normal date from the DatePicker and the text value from the hidden field.  This label will be hidden as well.
  • Image 4 is the patch statement to the SharePoint List
  • Image 5 is the SharePoint list, single line of text showing a different formatting 

Image 1Image 1

Image 2Image 2

Image 3Image 3      

Image 4Image 4

Image 5Image 5

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JR-BejeweledOne are you still experiencing this problem? I'm going to bump in case you are. If you're not, kindly let me know how you solved it. 

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,465)