cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

DateTime Formats not displaying correctly in SharePoint single line of text column

I have an app that saves company Holidays to a SharePoint list.   There is a label that displays a date in UTC format and I am patching that text to a single line of text column in SharePoint.   When it is patched the SharePoint column does NOT display in the correct UTC text format.  I need the StartDate column in SharePoint to show the same UTC formatted date as is shown in the images below in the PowerApp.   Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

• Image 1 shows a hidden field that captures the UTC format of the Date selected in the DatePicker.  
  • Image 2 is where I patch the text value of the hidden field to the collection.  ({StartDate: labelStartDateText.Text})
  • Image 3 shows the Gallery with the normal date from the DatePicker and the text value from the hidden field.  This label will be hidden as well.
  • Image 4 is the patch statement to the SharePoint List
  • Image 5 is the SharePoint list, single line of text showing a different formatting 

Image 1Image 1

Image 2Image 2

Image 3Image 3      

Image 4Image 4

Image 5Image 5

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JR-BejeweledOne are you still experiencing this problem? I'm going to bump in case you are. If you're not, kindly let me know how you solved it. 

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,759)