cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tledane
Frequent Visitor

Datepicker Display Issue

In Powerapps form for a SharePoint list, the datepicker is displaying very weird. When clicking on the datepicker to choose a date, the dates display at the top left hand corner of the app and not where the picker is located at. Is there a way to change where the dates are displayed? 

5 REPLIES 5
tledane
Frequent Visitor

So apparently the issue is only in the Preview mode, once I published it to SharePoint it seemed to work fine.

tledane
Frequent Visitor

Well nevermind, it seemed to work for a second but now when you select the datepicker the date ranges go to the top top hand corner as in the screenshot. Please Help

Is the App an auto-generated one from the SharePoint list data?

Could you please share more details if there are any customizations been made for this App?

Per my testing, the DatePicker works as expected, PowerApps Verison: PowerApps 3.18081.22

Please take a try to turn off the "Improved App Rendering", see if that would help.

103.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, the app is auto-generated from a SharePoint list

The only thing "Custom" is I switched the layout to be landscape, large, and shifted it to 2 columns

So, I was just playing around with the  "Improved App Rendering". I had turned it off due to it would not let me move the cards around if I had that option on. I just turned the "Imporved App Rendering" on and the datepicker is working as it should but the problem is I cant move the cards around. Is this a bug or issue?

Also, running version 3.18081.22

Unfortunately, the calendar is not fully supported with unlocked aspect ratio. Specifically, the position of the calendar will always be near the top left corner. Consider locking aspect ratio as a workaround, and also to ensure more predictable layout. It is rare to have a form that is usable on both wide and narrow screens simply by stretching or compressing the form.

Another option is to enable the experimental feature "Enable app embedding user experience" if there is not a lot variation in screen sizes. This sets the background color of the entire panel to white, so that even if aspect ratio is locked, there wouldn't be grey bars showing if the screen aspect ratio does not match.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,583)