cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
consultantlk
Helper II
Helper II

Datepicker date defaults to 2023 when modifying an exisiting record

Hi Everyone, I have a appointment booking app that allows for booking new appointments, modifying existing appointments and cancelling appointments. The app is currently being used by multiple users, however there is this one user in particular that is having an issue where when she tries to edit an existing appointment date the date picker defaults the date to 2023. The month and date are accurate, however it is changing the year. When creating a new record, the datepicker defaults to today(), and when modifying an existing appointment from a gallery, the datepicker defaults to thisitem.test_datetime. Not sure why it is changing the year Has anyone had this issue before? We have tried different browsers and private windows but had no success. Appreciate all the help. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@consultantlk ,

Have your checked the settings on her time/date on her PC (particularly the year)?

Hi @WarrenBelz , yes we have checked her time/date on her PC and it is accurate.

@LK6 , @consultantlk 

I assume you are both the same person?

There is nothing in Power Apps that can assist as it takes the date and time from the device - there are no settings other than TimeZoneOffset (which will not help here). Is it the same when the user logs in on another device, or another user logs in on here device?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (77,243)