Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tramlam74
Frequent Visitor

Datepicker pending on checkbox or radio button

Hi all,

tramlam74_0-1661397957798.png

I have an idea like this: first I choose date type (either Publising Date or Expired Date), then there are 2 datepickers From/To which will be changed according to the date type that I chose. I am using Dataverse as database and the Publishing Date and Expired Date are 2 columns with Date type.

Your ideas would be very appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
BlessedCobba
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @tramlam74 

Can you be more specific on what you would like to change when each radio button is selected 
Are you looking to change what is in the date pickers based on what is selected? or just where it saves the data? or both? 

You would just need to write some If statements depending on what outcome you are trying to achieve 

The context is below the datepicker I have one gallery that shows content based on the filter of datepicker (which could be either filtered by Publishdate or ExpiredDate). I think the sample solution would be

If Checkbox.value = "Publishing Date", datepicker = Publishing Date, checkbox.value = "expired date", datepicker = Expired date)

Then the gallery would show data based on the choice of publishing date or expired date

BlessedCobba
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@tramlam74 

If the gallery is filtered off the date picker then you can modify what's in the date picker 
If(Checkboxvalue = published, 'published dates', 'expired dates')

Then for the gallery it would be 
If(Date Picker = Published, Published Data, Expired Data)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,433)