I have a datepicker in my form
the update value is just datepicker.selecteddate
i store values in sharepoint in a datetime column, i get the error in the image
just for testing purpose - delete that data card and re-add it (do not unlock it) and test to see if it works
gave me an "unspecified error"
edit, i had the same problem with other datepicker, i made some changes and now works. I really don't know what i did actually
sorry, i had again this problem i'm normally a quiet guy, but i destoyed everything 😄
so no more app.
Now i have more skills and i'll rebuilt everything very fast, thanks for help