I have a datepicker in my form
the update value is just datepicker.selecteddate
i store values in sharepoint in a datetime column, i get the error in the image
just for testing purpose - delete that data card and re-add it (do not unlock it) and test to see if it works
gave me an "unspecified error"
edit, i had the same problem with other datepicker, i made some changes and now works. I really don't know what i did actually
sorry, i had again this problem i'm normally a quiet guy, but i destoyed everything 😄
so no more app.
Now i have more skills and i'll rebuilt everything very fast, thanks for help
Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.
Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.
Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!