I have a datepicker in my form
the update value is just datepicker.selecteddate
i store values in sharepoint in a datetime column, i get the error in the image
just for testing purpose - delete that data card and re-add it (do not unlock it) and test to see if it works
gave me an "unspecified error"
edit, i had the same problem with other datepicker, i made some changes and now works. I really don't know what i did actually
sorry, i had again this problem i'm normally a quiet guy, but i destoyed everything 😄
so no more app.
Now i have more skills and i'll rebuilt everything very fast, thanks for help
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!