I have a datepicker in my form
the update value is just datepicker.selecteddate
i store values in sharepoint in a datetime column, i get the error in the image
just for testing purpose - delete that data card and re-add it (do not unlock it) and test to see if it works
gave me an "unspecified error"
edit, i had the same problem with other datepicker, i made some changes and now works. I really don't know what i did actually
sorry, i had again this problem i'm normally a quiet guy, but i destoyed everything 😄
so no more app.
Now i have more skills and i'll rebuilt everything very fast, thanks for help
Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.
Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.
The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.
We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!