Dates in all Apps I have built have suddenly started displaying dates in mm/dd/yyyy format when in play mode instead of the desired dd/mm/yyyy format that is shown when the app is edited.
I have checked regional settings for SharePoint (source data), and browser with no luck. I've also tried manually overriding in PowerApps setting to force it to be in English (instead of reading Browser regional settings). Multiple browsers also have the same issue.
I'm aware you can manually force a date into a specific format, but I dont particularly fancy doing that for all the apps we've built. Is there a way to fix this on mass, or is anyone aware of any ongoing issues on Microsofts side?
I am having the same issues. Even though my language settings is set to Danish on my local machine, in the browser and in Microsoft 365, I still get the calendar in English and numbers are formatted with 1.2 instead og 1,2.
Seems to be a global problems since today/yesterday and most likely caused by any kind of Microsoft update in the background. I have added a similar question here before I saw yours:
Unfortunately it is only non-US-customers that will consider this a problem...
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.