cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malditoponi
Frequent Visitor

Deep Linking only Works Once

Hi All

Wonder if anybody has encountered this issue before and if a solution was found for it. I have a deep linking in my app which works well only the first time the user clicks on it, taking them to the right screen to see the specific information related to that link. 

After the first click, the link takes the user to the home page. The parameter is seen in the navigation bar but the page does not take the user to the initial screen.

I have tried this several times and the result is the same. The deep linking works the first time the user clicks on it and any other time the link sends the user to the home page.

Any support or advise appreciated.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @malditoponi ,

Are there perhaps any variables that are not properly initialised due to the deeplinking? Sharing some screenshots might help further troubleshooting.

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.
malditoponi
Frequent Visitor

Hi @BCBuizer 

Thank you. I don't have any variables. But even if I had them, how can the deep linking work fine the first time and stop working on the subsequent clicks to the exact same link? It doesn't make any sense.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,984)