cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niklasjegg
Super User
Super User

Deeplink strange behavior

Hello, I have a few DeepLinks in my App/Flows for my Helpdesk.

I have a Ticket Type called "User request" sent in the deeplink. The Correct format would be "User%20request" and on some rare occasions the url is "User+request". when i hover over the link it is "user%20request" and when i close the page and reopen the page (deeplink) it is in the correct format.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thank you for your time.

BR Niklas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @niklasjegg ,

User%20Request will do fine, although either will work in a URL. A better idea is to not put spaces (or any special characters other than _) in field names.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

HI @niklasjegg ,

They are both correct in the hyperlink world.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz  okay thanks for that. How do i find the correct Startscreen Param then? Right now i have "User request" as the start screen Param. Should i adapt to "User+request" too?

Hi @niklasjegg ,

User%20Request will do fine, although either will work in a URL. A better idea is to not put spaces (or any special characters other than _) in field names.

perfect @WarrenBelz  thanks for the Help.

I always try to avoid it however the Helpdesk choice columns were there before i started working with it 😕

BR Niklas

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,875)