cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markaxtell
Frequent Visitor

Default Selected Items in Combo Box

Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help.

So I currently have a Combo Box that is displaying as default selected items the data from SharePoint using

LookUp(SiteDetails,BUNInput.Text=Title,DelHrsStartMon)

This returns the correct time from SharePoint and displays it in the combo box which is what i need.

But what i want to do now is have a toggle button that depends on what is pressed (true or false) i either get the above code or i get the time from another combo box.

I have so far tried the below

If(Toggle1.Value=true,FdOpSun.Selected.Value,LookUp(SiteDetails,BUNInput.Text=Title,DelHrsStartSun.Value))

But i get an error of expected table.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try this:

If(Toggle1.Value=true,FdOpSun.Selected,LookUp(SiteDetails,BUNInput.Text=Title,DelHrsStartSun))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

Where is the IF() formula being used?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

In the Default Selected Items option of the combo box. 

Try this:

If(Toggle1.Value=true,FdOpSun.Selected,LookUp(SiteDetails,BUNInput.Text=Title,DelHrsStartSun))

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,792)