Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

Define which form top open based on saved data

hi all,

I have an App (customized SharePoint list) with multiple screen and depending on the choices of the first screen user is forwarded to another screen where he inputs data and saves them...

Now me as an admin of this, i want to check out what the user saved, but if i click the item i get also just the first screen... how can I setup "navigate" to the screen that the user used.... i would like to do it based on saved values, for example in the title column... 

i tested onstartup but wont really work... or i am doing something wrong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I solved it by placing a timer, where OnTimerEnd (that runs for 2 seconds) the formula is running

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

i fugured one way... the onvisible for SPintegration...

If(SharePointIntegration.Selected.Title = "X", Navigate(remove_access), Navigate(request_access))

any better idea is welcome 

Highlighted

Hello @Sifu 

On the onstart, I don't think it is going to work, need to load first the values. I think your option is a good choice.

Best regards, Pablo

Highlighted

@pagonza , unfortunately this is not always working,... i see that if i refresh the page, open item, it wont move to the right form, 2nd try then works... (first after page refresh never), any idea why?

To me it seems as if the data is not loaded yet, hence empty and nothing happens... i would need to do some kind of loop or pause until it loads...

Highlighted

I solved it by placing a timer, where OnTimerEnd (that runs for 2 seconds) the formula is running

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,480)