cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Delegation errors in OnSelect of Gallery

I have a lookup that pulls the users attachments and comments when they go back into a specific item. This is what I have in the onselect of the gallery If(!IsBlank(LookUp(ListData2, StepID=Text(Gallery2_1.Selected.C1) && Name_=User().FullName)),Navigate('Form Screen2',ScreenTransition.CoverRight,{locMode:FormMode.Edit,locItem:LookUp(ListData2, StepID=Text(Gallery2_1.Selected.C1)&& Name_=User().FullName)}), Navigate('Form Screen2',ScreenTransition.CoverRight,{locMode:FormMode.New,locItem:Blank()})).  I have delegation errors for Name_=User().FullName)), how can i get rid of this? Capture.PNG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@powerapps890 

I think the fix here is quite simple 🙂

Write this code in the OnStart property of the app

Set(varUser, User());

Then replace any references in your code for User().FullName to this code instead

varUser.FullName

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@powerapps890 

I think the fix here is quite simple 🙂

Write this code in the OnStart property of the app

Set(varUser, User());

Then replace any references in your code for User().FullName to this code instead

varUser.FullName

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (51,796)