cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Delegation issues with Onedrive for Business

Hi I am using this formula in the Gallery to filter and sort the items from Onedrive Excel. 

SortByColumns(Filter(JointerEngForm,StartsWith(Name,CurrentUser.FullName)),"Date_x0020_submitted", Ascending)

However, I discovered that the records after 500th row are not displayed in the app (which seems to be not delegable in this case). I did not receive any error in the app related to delegation. Does anyone know if this formula is correct and delegable ?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ngabougaifan,

Do you want to filter and sort the items based on the Excel table stored in your OneDrive for Business?

Currently, the Excel table data source is not a delegable data source within PowerApps, so you could only process 500 records (Non-delegable limits) locally at most within your app.

More details about the supported delegable data sources within PowerApps, please check the following article:

Delegable data sources

More details about the Non-delegable limits in PowerApps, please check the following article:

Non-delegable limits

If you want to get more records within your app, you could consider take a try to change the Non-delegable limits (Data row limit for non-delegable queries) within your app. The maximum value of the Non-delegable limits (Data row limit for non-delegable queries) is 2000 currently.Test1.gif

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi,

I used Excel tables stored in OneDrive as my app's data source. at the time I wasn't aware of 500 limit on excel, once I noticed, increased the limit to the Max (2000 records) but it won't suffice and just give me a bit time to find a solution.
So my question would be, is there any plan to increase the record limit on Excel or I need to change my data source? If so, would you let me know what I should do and what your recommendation is in this regard. 

Many thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,909)