cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dg5930
Regular Visitor

Delegation

Do anyone know how to change the delegation to a gallery to 2000. I have a part list to my gallery and it have about 1600 items. I filtered the gallery and I want to remove the gallery.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Dg5930 

You are referring to record limit.  This is different than delegation.  You cannot set delegation.

Also, please note that Galleries do not participate with record limits the way other formulas an controls do.  For example, you can set your record limit to 1 and every formula and control in your app will have 1 record, but the Gallery will have more than that.

So, if you want to change the record limit to 2000, then the screen shot that @KimBim shows is where you want to go, but if you have a delegation issue, then I would suggest you provide the Items property formula that is causing the delegation problem.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KimBim
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hey @Dg5930 you have to configure this in your Power App Settings. See the image below 🙂

Since i'm from germany it is in the wrong language but i'm sure you will find it in your app settings 🙂

KimBim_1-1628612117761.png

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Dg5930 

You are referring to record limit.  This is different than delegation.  You cannot set delegation.

Also, please note that Galleries do not participate with record limits the way other formulas an controls do.  For example, you can set your record limit to 1 and every formula and control in your app will have 1 record, but the Gallery will have more than that.

So, if you want to change the record limit to 2000, then the screen shot that @KimBim shows is where you want to go, but if you have a delegation issue, then I would suggest you provide the Items property formula that is causing the delegation problem.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,605)