cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Delete Account

PLEASE HELP - I need to delete my PowerApps account but I cannot login to support to contact support to delete my business account as it is interfering with my personal account under the same name (i.e. I cannot get email via Outlook app as it is confused between my personal and accidentally created business account under the same name)

Currently attempting to login using my person account under the same name

@Audrie-MSFT  I saw this post but cannot action it as I am not able to login under the business account which I am trying to change the email address for

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Deleting-PowerUsers-PowerApps-Account/m-p/736...

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Delete Account

Ah, I've had this happen to me as well. It's less of a PowerApps issue and more of a Microsoft login issue.

I just want to confirm though: is your problem that you have a personal and business account of the same name. Logging into one interferes with logging into the other?

Can you try these steps and let me know if they work out for you?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_o365admin-mso_manage/remove-personal-acc...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thxs but I don’t want to have a business account. That was never the intention. There is only suppose to be a personal account.

Microsoft created a business account for me using the same details as my personal account. I don’t want to keep the business account by creating an alias for the personal account.

I just want the business account deleted
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Sorry I got your situation reversed, the same steps should work to remove the alias you do not want. Let me know if not.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unfortunately that doesn’t work as I cannot sign into that section with the “business” version of my account to change the alias.

I really just need the business account deleted that was created accidentally when signing up for PowerApps using my personal Office 365 home account.

Please let me know how I can get that account deleted.
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

@KennetWaspe, I'd suggest you reach out to Microsoft Support for this Microsoft-account related question:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Oh no that is terrible - that is where I started 1 year ago and they couldn’t help and passed me onto several other teams and the last team - Cancelation said your team needs to delete the account.
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

@KennetWaspe, let me see what other options are available for you and get back to you.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @Mr-Dang-MSFT 

Any news into getting my Business account delete?

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Kennet, we're tracking this delete request as #117024560.

+ @Anonymous who can also chime in on its status.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,873)