Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iantaylor2050
Helper III
Helper III

Design a component similar to attached image with hyperlinks

Hi All,

Need to design a component similar to the below image. This component will appear in every screen at the top. There are hyperlinks in the component which will redirect to different powerapp screens. Any inputs would be helpful on how to achieve this. 

Img3.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
JamesYumnam
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @Iantaylor2050 

To add those hyperlinks such as Menu 1, Menu 2, you can simply use a label and edit its properties. Make it underline, and change its text color.

JamesYumnam_0-1627192607095.png

Now on its OnSelect property, use the Navigate() to navigate to the other screens.

JamesYumnam_1-1627192719424.png

Now designing the whole component with all those controls is a whole another topic where you can use icons, galleries, containers, labels to achieve it. Hope this helps.

Hi @JamesYumnam ,

I tried to use the container to design below header control. I added 2 buttons for About and Contact Us and then tried to add a image inside container. However I cant move image to center of the screen. It stays adjacent to the Contact us button in container. 

Any idea how to move different controls freely in the container. Seems very difficult to design below header using container. Any alternative to do this would be helpful ?

Img3.JPG

JamesYumnam
Resolver III
Resolver III

Yes, it's difficult to play with the controls inside containers. The only other thing which I would do is to use X and Y properties and use maths to set the position of the controls. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,795)