Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jay95
Helper IV
Helper IV

Detail Description not loading Properly

Hello Expert!!

User has created a SharePoint Customized form in PowerApps. In edit mode, Form is not showing multi line text field however, on refresh it shows correct value when editing.

I have converted Multiline field into Rich text field of SharePoint in PowerApps . I am already using refresh database function in edit mode in power apps.

Here is the screenshot:

jay95_0-1633447420059.png

But when I refresh/reload the data source then it's showing correct as I mentioned in below screenshot:

jay95_1-1633447525426.png

I have cleared my all cookies and cache memory but still facing same issue.
@WarrenBelz @StalinPonnusamy @SuperUsers1 

14 REPLIES 14
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @jay95 

What do you have in the Default of that control and also the Update of the card it is in?

Hi Sir!

Thanks for your response.
Earlier It was working properly, But when in my SharePoint list Item crossed 8000 items then some user are facing this issue even though I have created a index column to tackle with SharePoint threshold value issue.
here is the screenshot of my formula:

jay95_0-1633483016477.png

@jay95 ,

It is good to post the actual issue in your first post (the item numbers). I assume this is a Multiple Lines of Text (Rich text) field? If so, you cannot index that field type, although this should not matter unless you are running a query based on it.  If the Form Item is not this already, try 

LookUp(
   ListName,
   ID=YourGalleryName.Selected.ID
)

or better on the gallery OnSelect

Set(gblID,ThisItem.ID)

and then the Item of the form

LookUp(
   ListName,
   ID=gblID
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi Sir @WarrenBelz 
Actually I did not use gallery to build this form.

Done Sir!

I have posted a new query with correct issue

@jay95 ,

I see now it is a SharePoint Integrated Form - try in the Items

LookUp(
   ListName,
   ID=SharePointIntegration.SelectedItemID
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

I Just replace the Multiline text field to Rich text field of PowerApps and then rename the Rich text field same as Multi line text field name.

jay95_0-1633501847914.pngjay95_1-1633501911237.png

https://youtu.be/hzLEecSpmFo
I followed above video for this 

You are talking about this item(SharePoint Form Item)? Should I remove this and then use your formula which you suggested me??

jay95_0-1633503651132.png

Is this problem related to Threshold value of SP list? Because I have already crossed threshold value now around 8700 items are there , This problem occur when we cross 8000 but only few users are facing this issue and if they refresh or reload the SP list then problem get resolved 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,988)