cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbalza
Helper IV
Helper IV

Details on gallery were disappear/automatically clears after scrolling - Microsoft Teams

Hi everyone, apologies for the title as I am completely new to powerapps (ms teams). 

I have a repeating section (table-like) gallery and the problem is when I add a new row coming to the 6th row, my details on the 1st row disappears/automatically clear. Please find below code on my new row button.

Collect(
    GalleryPricingData,
    {
        SrNo:localSrNo,
        Job_x0020_Category: "",
        Entity_x0020_Type: "",
        Job_x0020_Type: "",
        Invoice_x0020_Description: "",
        Min_x0020_Fee: Blank(),
        Qty: Blank(),
        Nominal_x0020_Value: Blank(),
        Complexity_x0020_Value: Blank(),
        Total: Blank(),
        ClientID: ClientName_2.Selected.ID

}
);
Set(localSrNo,localSrNo+1);

rbalza_0-1632728451343.png

rbalza_1-1632728483377.png

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@rbalza ,

An obvious question, but have you tried moving the slide bar at the right - there is nothing in your code that will delete anything.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

• @WarrenBelz sure I did Sir. As I add for the 6th row, then the 1st row clears. I opened it to a browser as well and it is doing the same. 

@rbalza ,

There is nothing in your code that would do this - you are simply adding a new row to a Collection (which I assume the gallery is based on) - are you saying this happens immediately when you run the posted code?

• @WarrenBelz yes Sir, the gallery is based on the collection. It just happens when I add for the 6th row. Is it a bug from the teams? How do I report it if so. Thanks for taking the time on this.

Hi @rbalza ,

I suggest you lodge a Support Ticket with Microsoft

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,491)