cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jchopp

Develop questionnaire review process

I would like to place a questionnaire review process in SharePoint and I believe it can be done with PowerApps.  Just don't know how.

The first list would have the questions and then either 1) a column for categories with the ability to select more than one or 2) categories as columns with yes/no as the checkbox (since some questions will be needed on multiple categories).

For the app, I would like for the user to select a category and the questions associated with that category is then listed.  From there a drop down of yes or no is selected for each and the answers are updated to another list.

Once I get this I would like to be able to move to another page in the app to give like a reason code and explanation of why the question is set to no.

My first question is how to setup the lists for the app, then how to pull in from one list and update as new item to another.

Thanks and I am quite the rookie at this.

Jchopp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

I am going to highly recommend that you start out by watching this video.   Then explore some of the other videos' on Shane's youtube channel. 

This will give you a good foundation on working with SharePoint lists and PowerApps.

https://youtu.be/BnYe_7fpZRM

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

I am going to highly recommend that you start out by watching this video.   Then explore some of the other videos' on Shane's youtube channel. 

This will give you a good foundation on working with SharePoint lists and PowerApps.

https://youtu.be/BnYe_7fpZRM

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Jchopp

Thanks @JR-BejeweledOne. I will definitely check those out.

Thanks,

Jason Hopp

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,772)