cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattDendle
Advocate I
Advocate I

Development process - Using a UAT connector and then substituting a LIVE connector

Hello all,

I am in the process of using Flows with Custom Connectors, so that these flows can be used in my PowerApp.

However, there seems to be a significant issue with my current workflow that I have found myself in.

I have a custom connector to my API, secured using generic OAuth2.

I have a UAT/Testing environment, and a LIVE environment.

I create a connector for UAT, and build flows using this.  Then I test, and it works.

The problem is when I then want to make these flows use our LIVE api.

I cannot seem to find a way to substitute the UAT/TEST connector that is used in the flows, with the LIVE connector.

I have to re-create all the flows in LIVE from scratch - and this is an issue as there could be mistakes here.

Does this flow make sense?  Does anyone know any workarounds, or a way in which I can create flows for my UAT API and then stage to hit the LIVE api?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MattDendle,

I'm investigating on this issue and will get back once there is any further update.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you!

Hi @MattDendle,

Did you get any error message when you trying to substitute the UAT/TEST connector with the LIVE connector?

Regards,

Mona

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Mona,

A quote from my initial post:

"I cannot seem to find a way to substitute the UAT/TEST connector that is used in the flows, with the LIVE connector."

I do not know how to substitute connectors - is there a way?

Apologies if I havent made my problem clear - thanks for your help in advance.

Matt

Hi @MattDendle,

I have escalated this question to the pg and will update you once I got further information.

Good day!

Mona

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,091)