cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeHoangVu
Advocate I
Advocate I

Did powerapps update break container control?

I need some help!

Every control inside a container is displayed in the upper-left corner of the container no matter what control i choose.
The control positon is still correct from the properties panel but the displayed is always on in the top-left corner.

LeHoangVu_1-1599184108816.png

P/S: I am not choosing invisible control

20 REPLIES 20

my version 

AcidTest_IT_0-1599554088017.png

Try selecting the control inside the container. In my app, the 'selector rectangle' of the controls inside the container are displayed at wrong coordination so I can't select it by clicking on the screen but must select it from the tree view!

Hi All ,

Thanks for your assistance. I managed to reproduce this issue. I will submit this bug to PowerApps Teams. 

Sik

Thanks Sik, we all counting on you

Hello Sik! It's been two days, did you get the response from Microsoft

Hi @hexagon ,

Yes, the PowerApps Support Team was aware of this issue yesterday. The good news is that they have a fix for this on a local build. The bad news is that because this is an experimental feature the fix may take a long time for that fix reach you. It'll take 2-6 weeks depending on your region, endpoint (Preview vs production), and your environment's refresh cadance. In the meantime, they suggest using group controls (select controls and press ctrl+g to create a group) or Components instead, since they can solve most of the same problems. Copy-pasting the Container and deleting the original can also work in a pinch.

Sik

View solution in original post

Thank you so much! @v-siky-msft
Tolo
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I've same problem. My version is 3.20091.41

I'm  looking forward to apply that fix.

Thanks. 

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tolo ,

It may take 2-6 weeks to deploy the updates to all regions and versions. For now, this bug has been fixed in PowerApps studio version 3.20092.39. Thank for your patience.

Sik

EmanuelGT

I was having the same behavior on multiple tenants, and after a lot of frustration, I found this thread and I went and check the power apps version and a new version was available (3.20092.39)... I changed to it and the problem is now gone.

Kudos to @v-siky-msft for the fast turn around on this bug!!! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,328)