Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

Different Region TimeZone

Hi All,

i have a small requirement, i want to show the current date and time in China , UK , US and Brazil. How can i do that in powerapps?

Thanks in advance!!

Hope you guys can help me out in this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Different Region TimeZone

Hi @jayant1 ,

If you know the hours difference, just use the DateAdd function with the Hours parameter, so if Brazil was 2 hours ahead of you the formula for the current time in Brazil would be

DateAdd(Now(),2,Hours)

For somewhere 5 hours behind

DateAdd(Now(),-5,Hours)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @jayant1 ,

If you know the hours difference, just use the DateAdd function with the Hours parameter, so if Brazil was 2 hours ahead of you the formula for the current time in Brazil would be

DateAdd(Now(),2,Hours)

For somewhere 5 hours behind

DateAdd(Now(),-5,Hours)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

@WarrenBelz  let me try this out but i think this would do the trick.

However, could you also help me in one of the post?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Create-Multiple-records-to-Sharepoint-based-...

Thank You!

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @jayant1 ,

Sorry, I do not use people pickers, so cannot contribute anything here.

I can tell you however that they are complex field types (tables) with a unique set of components.

Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

@WarrenBelz  i am able to add the hours but the problem is i want to add minutes too. so one of the region is 2 hours and 30 minutes more than my time. 
How do i add that in date add because i am getting an error, maybe i am not much aware of the syntax.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @jayant1 ,

Two hours and thirty minutes would be

DateAdd(DateAdd(Now(),2,Hours),30,Minutes)

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,200)